Science Program Information For Grantees:
As a Science Program Grantee there are many forms and policies you should be familiar with. Some of these forms and policies are listed below.
The CALFED Science Program considers funding scientific research to be a critical component in achieving its mission of establishing unbiased and authoritative knowledge directly relevant to CALFED actions. The goal of funding this research is to invest in knowledge that will fundamentally advance the understanding of the complex environments/systems within the CALFED jurisdiction to aid policy-makers and managers.
Information for Grantees
- Science Program Guidelines for Grant Amendment Requests
- Sample Semi-Annual Report
- Sample Invoice
- State Travel and Per Diem Expenses Guidelines
- Sample Travel Reimbursement Report
- Requirements for Funding (2004 PSP
- Basic terms and conditions for State-funded Science Program grants (2004 PSP)
- Invoicing and Payment Provisions (2006 PSP)
- General Terms and Conditions For Grants (2006 PSP)
- Special Terms and Conditions For CALFED Bay-Delta Program Grants (2006 PSP)
For specific information on your grant, please contact your technical grant manager. For questions on this website please contact the Science Program webmaster